Bordering on Forest Park and home to the Cathedral Basilica of St. Louis, the Central West End is actually one of the area’s great bar locations. There’s karaoke night at Tom’s or great ale at Dressel’s. There’s a local vibe at Culpepper’s and a reliable chain in Bar Louie’s.
It was once home to former Cardinals manager Tony LaRussa and renowned poet T. S. Eliot. Remnants of the 1904 World’s Fair can even be seen in the cobblestone streets and old fashioned lamp posts. There’s history. There’s booze. And because of it, there are plenty of good times to be had at the Central West End.
Bars in the Central West End Area
Today's Specials in Central West EndBar Louie (CWE)
- Unwind With A $4 Glass Of House Wine, $5 Martini, or $3 Draft from 4PM to 7PM.
- $5 Beer Buckets from 11AM to 1AM.
- $1 Cans from 7PM to 9PM.
- $2 Baskets of Crisps from 3PM to 6PM.
- $2 Off Draft Beers from 3PM to 6PM.
- $1 Off Glasses of Wine from 3PM to 6PM.
- $3 Domestic Drafts from 9PM to Close.
- $1 Budweiser Bottles from 9PM to Close.
- $1 Pabst Blue Ribbon 16 oz Cans from 9PM to Close.
- Cocktail & Shot Specials from 9PM to Close.
- $4.95 Appetizers & $2.25 Domestic Bottles from 4PM to 7PM.
- $4 Captain & Coke from 7PM to Close.
- $8.95 Steak Night from 4PM to 1AM.
- $3.50 Margaritas all day long.